Welcome to HSI gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to HSI gaming

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you are intrested in joining WebOps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HSI Rampage
Recruit
Recruit
HSI Rampage

If you are intrested in joining WebOps Empty
PostSubject: If you are intrested in joining WebOps   If you are intrested in joining WebOps EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:15 am

Hey everybody i am returning..i am the major of Patriot ED..but i will also be in charge of WebOps..If your interested let me know we need people to moderate the forums..and make the forums more advanced..o if you ant to do this..Let me or any of the owners in and ill give you the details...and if your good with making/fixing websites it would be a huge help..so post in ehre if your intrested thanks. bounce

And also i will be making a graphics team..and possibly a news team..if you would like to join either ask me or the owners..if anyone is an excellent graphic artist you will eb able to be in charge with me because i am not awesome i am decent..so if you are intrested in any of these let me know..

here is an HSI logo i made..if you want a custom post here or msg me until we get a graphic forum up...

If you are intrested in joining WebOps HSILogo
Back to top Go down

If you are intrested in joining WebOps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to HSI gaming :: General Chat-
Jump to: